Product Plan Overview
Safe Travels USA Cost Saver is a EXCESS travel medical plan for non-US Citizens traveling to the USA and includes emergency medical evacuation, repatriation and security evacuation benefits. It is a temporary insurance for persons traveling ONLY to the USA or traveling to the USA and going to other countries. Covered en-route to and in countries while on the way to the USA or the way home as well as countries on the itinerary. To qualify you must reside outside the USA. Covered places include countries en-route to and those on the itinerary, on the way to the USA or the way home or side trips to other countries. Rates are based on age and plan options. Minimum 5 days of coverage purchase - up to one year. Renewable - If a minimum of 5 days is purchased, the policy term may be renewed with uninterrupted coverage for up to 24 consecutive months. * Trawick Assist Phone app available for this planView Brochure
Please review the individual product plan inclusions and information below. Click on any heading and the information will display below.
Medical Benefit Options: $50,000, $100,000, $250,000, $500,000 to $1,000,000
Deductible Options: $0, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000, $5,000
- 80% of the first $5,000 of eligible expenses then 100% up to the policy maximum
- Covers doctor visits, x-rays, prescriptions, hospital, surgery, ambulance
- Emergency medical treatment of pregnancy up to $1,000
- Mental or nervous disorders up to $2,500
- Physiotherapy/Chiropractic $50 per visit per day up to 10 visits
- Dental treatment - for injury or emergency alleviation of pain $250
- Trip Interruption up to $5,000 for a ticket home (does not lost cover trip cost)
- Minimum 5 days of coverage purchase - up to one year
- Renewable - If a minimum of 5 days is purchased, the policy term may be renewed with uninterrupted coverage for up to 24 consecutive months.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment $25,000
- Emergency Evacuation up to $2,000,000
- Political Evacuation $25,000
- Repatriation of Remains up to $1,000,000
- Emergency Reunion $15,000
- Return of Minor Children/Traveling Companion $5,000
- Hospital Confinement $50 a day up to 10 days
- Basic Lost Baggage $1,000 - must file with carrier first
- Trawick Assist iPhone App
Unexpected Recurrence of a Pre-Existing Condition up to the first $1,000 of Covered Expenses
“Pre-Existing Condition” means Any Injury, Illness, sickness, disease, or other physical, medical, Mental or Nervous Disorder, condition or ailment that, with reasonable medical certainty, existed at the time of Application or at any time during the 36 months prior to the Effective Date of this insurance, whether or not previously manifested, symptomatic or known, diagnosed, Treated, or disclosed to the Company prior to the Effective Date, and including any and all subsequent, chronic or recurring complications or consequences related thereto or resulting or arising therefrom. This specifically includes but is not limited to any medical condition, sickness, Injury, Illness, disease, Mental Illness or Mental Nervous Disorder, for which medical advice, diagnosis, care or Treatment was recommended or received or for which a reasonably prudent person would have sought Treatment during the 36 month period immediately preceding the Effective Date of Coverage under this Certificate..
- Home Country/Follow Me Home
- Athletic Sport for listed sports ONLY
- AD&D upgrade to $500,000
- 24-Hour Worldwide Assistance Services
EXCESS COVERAGE - means this plan pays after any other insurance you have pays on your claims. Other coverages can be medical, homeowners, Medicare, another travel coverage, workers compensation to name a few. If no other coverage exists, this plan becomes primary.
- You must reside outside the USA to be eligible for this plan